Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Last blog as a mom of 2!!

So Little Ms. Reagan is already showing us that she likes order and schedules. The doctor said she was going to be born on the 8th, and though she may have given us a few false alarms it looks like she is sticking to the plan and will be born on the 8th.

I can hardly believe as I sit here that in less than 48 hours I will be the mom of  2 precious girls and that Chris and I will have our family complete (and when I say complete I mean complete....doc's tying my tubes while she's in there getting the baby out)! I always dreamed of having 2 kids my whole life I knew that was what I wanted......now that it's almost here I have spent 1/2 the day so excited for her to finally be here and so thankful for a husband that has just been AWESOME these past 9 months and the other 1/2 of the day scared out of my friggin mind!

So I know it's probably a little late for all of these fears to surface, but HOLY CRAP I'M GONNA HAVE 2 KIDS!!! There are so many things I don't know how to do with 2 kids for instance, grocery shopping? How do you shop with a carrier in the front part of the cart when you have a 4 year old that wanders off and can't keep her hands off of things and needs to be in the front part of the cart? I can't very well put the carrier in the basket part because that's where the food needs to go. When I go back to work how am I supposed to get 2 kids ready and me and out the door. I can barely do that with me and AG!! And last but not least my biggest worry is how am I going to make sure to balance my time so I can still be devoted to my husband, my family and most importantly (not that Chris isn't most important) make sure I still have plenty of time for Anna-Grace. I am worried enough about how she is going to take this whole new baby thing, she's been the "Princess" for 4 years now, I am worried she's not going to like her, that jealousy will set in and she won't be able to get over it and I am worried she will think I love the new baby more :-(
I am hoping this is normal and that every mom has these fears and anxieties, I hope Anna-Grace loves her sister and that they end up being the best of friends. I pray for the strength and balance to be able to juggle all that is coming my way~

All I do know is that it's going to be a wild ride!!

No comments: