Thursday, June 23, 2011

Anna-Grace's 1st Dance Recital




I know it's a bit late, but please remember I'm 9 months pregnant! LOL

On Saturday June 4th Anna-Grace had her 1st dance recital! Her Daddy and I could not have been more proud. She strutted on stage with the best of them and waved at my Aunt taking pictures of her during her tap routine. The above picture was taken by a friend of ours Scott Muller who also happened to have a daughter in the program. She was on stage getting ready for her ballet routine and I must say looks too friggin adorable! During this routine, she surprised us not only with a wave but she blew kisses as well. She was definitely the talk of the class! Stage fright apparently is one thing Ms. Anna-Grace does NOT have....those of you that know her though, know that already!


After the recital, her Daddy surprised her with her first official "big girl" necklace complete with a ballerina charm, and Nana and Papa, Grandma Debbie, Aunt Vicki, and Mommy and Daddy gave her all a dozen roses (4 dozen total=SPOILED)


I must admit I teared up with pride that afternoon......our little girl is just growing up WAY to fast!

No comments: