Monday, February 28, 2011

20 Weeks and Halfway Through!

I always have such great intentions for this blog, but life never seems to allow me to update like I should! GO Figure!

For those of you that don't know we found out a few weeks ago that God is blessing us with another precious little GIRL!! Reagan Lynn Williford will be her name and we are beyond excited! Anna-Grace has even warmed up to the idea of a little sister, and is no longer completely devistated that it's not a little brother! Fortunatly for us our neighbors have 3 boys and some good friends of ours have 2 boys, so she'll be able to get her boy fix in! LOL


Yesaterday marked 20 Weeks for me and Baby Reagan- which already sounds like alot since I'm halfway through but when I think about Anna-Grace coming 3 weeks early really makes it sink in how close we are to meeting her! My weight is not climbing as fast as it did with Anna-Grace (Thank God) but I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the FLU and sinus infection....hopefully I can keep eating better and not be the big cow I was with AG! HA HA!

It's been a crazy month in the Williford household with Anna-Grace having a sinus infection,then the next week we BOTH got the FLU, then the next week Anna-Grace had an Ear Infection. We have been to the doctor more times than I can count, and (crossing my fingers and toes) think we are finally all back on the mend. How my husband managed to stay healthy through all of this AMAZES me, but thank god he did or our house would have fallen apart!

Reagan is moving like crazy the doctor said my placenta is in the back so I should be feeling a lot more movement. Anna-Grace has felt her move, (she's not that impressed!) but Daddy hasn't yet, I'm sure by the end of this week he will though. While I 'm at work it seems as if she's trying to kick her way out. I go back to the doctor next week so I'll try to update again then if not before!

No comments: