Thursday, March 26, 2009

If our life wasn't crazy I don't know what it would be!


Man! Just when we think things are slowing down and we are getting on a schedule life comes knocking on our door reminding us nothing is ever completely under our control.

My car is still in the shop (going on almost 2 weeks now). To make things more aggrivating I am driving a rental with no power locks or windows.....and it's a 2009? I didn't even know they made cars that didn't have power locks and windows anymore!

Anyway that is the least of my worries. Chris's step mom had to have an unexpected surgery yesterday and will be having another one tomorrow. So any spare time we have we have been trying to spend at the hospital. She is doing well though and I think having Anna-Grace visit helps her feel better! For an almost 2 year old she is a great baby to take to the hospital. She plays and shows off for the nurses but hates it when they come in to work on her Nana. She says "They won't hurt my nana" and "Nana's gonna be alright"! She is too smart for her own good.

As far as Anna-Grace goes she still amazes me everyday. She listens to everything you say. She reminds me a lot of my dad, he always used to say he didn't talk much becuase you can learn more about a person by listening to what they say than you can carrying on a conversation. She's not so good at the not talking part (just the oppisite she won't be quiet!) but she does pay attention to everything you say and do, and if you are not careful she will repeat what you say and do at the least expected time. The other day I asked Chris (with Anna-Grace sitting quietly in her highchair) what he wanted to drink with his supper soda or tea. His response was "Bud Light". He really was just kidding and asked for a soda and we went about our business. About 10 minutes later I asked Anna-Grace what she wanted to drink Apple Juice or strawberry milk to which she responded (and these are her exact words) "Bud Light.....I LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE Bud Light". Now anytime we ask her what she wants to drink, Bud Light is her answer. We are thinking of taping her and sending it into the Budweiser people but fear Child Protective Services would be knocking at our door withing a matter of minutes. LOL

Obviously as busy as we have been I haven't had time to take too many pictures, but I did post one recent one of Anna-Grace with pigtails! That's right I can finally put her hair into pigtails! They look more like devilhorns at the moment, but it's ok they are still cute!

No comments: