Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She's so Curious....




Anna-Grace is just getting so curious these days....she has always been very observant, even when she was very little. Unlike most babies that just go along with what they want, Anna-Grace has always been overly interested at what people around her are doing, watching your every move. Take for instance the top picture. I was sitting at the computer the other day with her in my lap looking at pictures, I kicked off my flip flops and all of a sudden she wanted to get down, so I put her standing up holding onto my legs. Well she quickly (and when I say quickly I mean it...she is fast as lightning these days) sat down and crawled over to my flip flops. Where for the next 30 minutes she tried to put them on like I do and kept saying "mommy shoes" it was just the cutest thing and luckily my camera was in reach.

The other pic is from her 1st adventure with fried chicken the other day. It was unfortunatley a big fat BOMB. For those of you that are not around Anna-Grace that much the poor child HATES to get her hands dirty, so needless to say the fried chicken was a no go for her she kept putting it down and holding her hands out for me to clean them......what a silly girl!


No comments: