Wednesday, July 9, 2008

She Get's Sweeter Everyday........



So Miss Anna-Grace has got a new "baby". It's not really new, just something I found in her toybox the other day and gave to her. Well to my suprise she took to it and now is just the cutest little thing with her baby. She carries it around for a bit when she wakes up in the morning, and has to have it when she goes to bed at night. Chris and I both have to give the baby nite-nite kisses and hugs before they go to bed and so does Anna-Grace. She will even hold the baby and pat it's back like we do her. It's just the cutest thing! The picture we took was of her playing with her toys with the baby.......I think the baby needs a name, but for now it's just baby!!

The next picture is of her latest thing, when I put her on the floor to play with toys, she always crawls over to her toy box and pulls one toy out at a time and plays with it until all the toys are in the middle of the floor and I just happenede to catch her in the act. It sure makes a mess but she is happy doing it!

No comments: