Friday, June 27, 2008

It's been a while.........


Wow, so I had much better intentions for this site....planned on posting at least weekly, if not at least hitting Anna-Grace's major milestones, but looks like I got a bit off track. A lot has changed since the last blog, Chris got a new job and I got a promotion. It keeps both of us very busy but we seem to have adjusted. Things right now are CRAZY for me at work, and with just celebrating our Anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Anna-Grace's Birthday and Chris's Birthday shortly around the corner most day's I am not sure what I am doing!

Anna-Grace is still the absolute Angel she was the day we brought her home from the hospital. Still sleeping through the night with an occasional fight to get her to lay down. She LOVES to stand in her crib and scream "Otay Mama", which in her language means get me outta here. She is working on her 11th tooth, she has all 4 on top and bottom, got her 1st 2 molars and is working on the 3rd (we still think she's pat alligator but it has not been confirmed). She is not walking, but crawls all over the place now. What she lacks in mobility she more than makes up for in language....we have already learned to watch our "not so nice words" in her presence because she will quickly reapeat them. Her Aunt Becky says shes "advanced" but then again she's probably partial. She loves books and would much rather have you read her a book than watch cartoons. I am amazed everyday at her and the things she picks up. She truly is such a blessing!


I could update this thing for hours on what has happend since my last post but I will just leave it at this and just promise to update a lot more :-)

Above is one of Anna-Grace's 1 year pictures and one of the 3 of us from Chris's Step-Brothers wedding.

No comments: