Saturday, June 28, 2008

It only took 26 years.....


But today my Grandma Teenie finally taught me how to make her famous from scratch banana pudding. Chris is working nights this weekend so at the last minute Anna-Grace and I decided to make a quick trip to Fayetteville. It's amazing how life's stress can build up and make you feel like you have lost your way but the second you go home things somehow just become clear. This has been a much needed trip for sometime now considering I have not been home since Christmas. We spent most of the day at Grandma Teenie's making sure I had every last detail of the pudding downpat. I have always loved going to her house, something about the location (in the middle of nowhere), just help you clear your mind and all of your troubles melt away. We even made a quick stop at my sisters to see her, my mom and nephews.


I got some cute pictures of Anna-Grace on my Grandma's swing that has been there since I was a kid, and her playing the same piano I played many times when I was her age! Even got one of the three of us.

No comments: