Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 6 and My New Best Friend!


I thought I would take today to introduce you to my new best friend! It seems the 2 of us will be spending a lot of time together over the course of the next few weeks (and hopefully ONLY the next few weeks).

I never had any of this with Anna-Grace, and I think God planned it that way because if I would have, I never would have had any other children!!!!

Other than the morning sickness and the fatigue things are going well. My Doctor just called me in some meds for the nausea so hopefully they will help. She did however tell me I was out of luck because they cannot write a prescription for more energy :-( so I guess I'm stuck with that one! I have been trying to decide all day how to convince our families to have Thanksgiving without food....

No comments: