Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mother's Day 2010






I had a wonderfully relaxing Mother's Day. Saturday we loaded up and headed to Atlantic Beach just the 3 of us! It was wonderful. We spent the 1st half of the day at the aquarium which she LOVED. She even got to pet a sting ray, which if you ask her she will say the sting ray tried to eat her fingers! LOL












We finished up at the aquarium and headed to the beach...though it was a bit windy it was still great, Anna-Grace is starting to love the beach, and had a blast following her Daddy while I lounged around!
















We came home and went out to dinner and ended with drinking some wine out of my wonderful Mother's Day present pictured above :-)


Being a mom is by far the best thing I have ever done with my life. I just feel so incredibly blessed everyday :-)

No comments: