Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Annual Trip to the Daffodil Farm!!!




It's really funny how every year since we have had Anna-Grace the second I see Daffodil's starting to pop up I immediately begin to plan Anna-Grace's outfit and look for just the perfect day to take her to snap a few pictures.

With the beautiful weather we have had the past week or so, I noticed it was time. We will be leaving Sunday to head to FL for our cruise and thought if I didn't go ahead they would all be gone by the time we got back (or at least not as pretty). We decided to go on Sunday and boy was it crowded. We went around 10am thinking most people would still be in church but boy was I wrong. Most of the pictures you can see several people in the background but hey, it's a very popular place.




As usual Anna-Grace hammed it up for the camera. I take a picture of her every year next to the "Don't Pick the Flowers" sign, and it's strange to look back and see how much she has grown! This year they even had a new sign in place :-) Her hair is getting soo long and curly and I swear it gets more red every second! Not quite sure what I am going to do without her for a whole week :-(

No comments: