Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Angel Part 2


So this week I was looking forward to blogging about our recent vacation to Myrtle Beach and sharing the AMAZING photos we had taken, intstead I have to post about how Anna-Grace got another Guardian Angel Tuesday evening.

As you all know my Grandmother has not been doing well and my mom tracked me down at the beach to let me know that she was not doing well and she thought it best if I come home. We quickly packed and headed to Fayetteville. We got here around 5:30 and I got to spend an hour and a half with her until she took her final breath. When we got here she was mumbling and groaing like she was trying to tell you something but you just couldn't understand. Finally about 6:45-6:50 she stopped mumbling and got really quiet she lasted till 7:00. I have never watched anyone die and I can imagine in some circumstances it's tough to watch becuase the person suffers so much. Not my Grandma, she just close her eyes and took her last breath. She looked so peaceful and beautiful all at the same time. I would swear she had make-up on. It doesn't make it any easier.....it sucks that she's gone and I hate more than anything that Anna-Grace will never know her like I do. I hate that when Chris and I got married 3 years ago we had 4 Grandparents and now we have 1. But I have to take comfort in the fact that she lived the life she wanted. She spent money when she wanted to, she went where she wanted to go and she loved unconditionally. And she passed away in the comfort of her own home surrounded by her friends and family.

Sorry to go off on a tanget, but I have a lot on my mind, and this was just the less emotional way for me to share it!

No comments: