Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a beautiful weekend

Since the weather was so nice this weekend, I had several projects/outings planned for Anna-Grace and myself. Chris is working :-( and we have been spending sooo much time at the hospital that I really wanted to do something different to get Anna-Grace out of the house (and ME!) so we could blow off some steam.

Saturday after we went to see Nana and Papa at the hospital we came home and made her 1st Bunny House....or should I say I made the bunny house and she ate the bunny house!! LOL She did however, help me clean up after. Then today we went to feed the ducks by the hospital and to the park. We stopped by the grocery store and picked up some Popsicles and came home to eat one. As you can see from the pictures she had to share with all the dogs because "they loooove Popsicles!"



I had quite a few pictures so I just put them in a slideshow! Enjoy!!

No comments: