Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have a WONDERFUL husband!

Not sure if any of you watched the CMT show Can you Duet. But there was a couple on there name Joey and Rory. They are a husband and wife duo and they were my favorite. They didn't win, but have since put out a CD that is just as awesome as they were on the show!


A week or so ago Chris was looking at their myspace page and found that they were going to be in Clayton NC. So we got together with some friends and made the trp to see them. It was such an awesome show. They way they sing together you can almost feel how much they love each other. It even showed when they were singing "Grandma's got her Daisy Dukes On". :-) The highlight of the night had to be after the show when they signed autographs and posed for pictures! I got to meet them and even bought Rory a beer! We even got an autographed picture for Anna-Grace, mom and dad can't go away for a night and not bring our Princess back something.



All in all Chris and I had such a blast! With all the cutbacks I have had to make with my staff and the overwhelming amount of work I am going to have waiting for me tomorrow it was so nice to get away and not have to think about it.
I can't say thanks enough to Chris for planning such a special night!

No comments: