Monday, December 1, 2008

More busy times for the Williford's!!!



Sorry I did not get a chance to update after Thanksgiving, but we had company the weekend after and I have been sick every since. Just now starting to get some energy back!

However we did have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We switched things up a bit and went to my families first some of my Aunts and Uncles have never met Anna-Grace so it was nice to get to spend some extra time with them. Asusual it was a rush though, 4 houses and over 4 hours in the car. Anna-Grace was a trooper again this year, only took a 30 minute nap and stayed up until 10pm, but she was not that ill (Thank GOD!).
I also made my Grandma's banana pudding by myself and I don't think I completely ruined it! I think it tasted kind of good :-)



After we got back Thursday night we were preparing for my cousin and her family to come in from Arizona. I haven't seen Tera in almost a year and have never met the newest addition to their family Bailey so it was so good to spend time with them. We had our little girls 3 days apart and it was nice that they could finally meet each other. I miss so much that she doesn't live here anymore....I am surrounded by Chris's family so much that it's nice to have a peice of mine here even if it's just for a day!

No comments: