Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pee-Pee in the Potty


With Daddy working and a weekend where we can finally stay at home, I decided to give myself a challenge and start the potty training process. So far I must say my child is AMAZING.

We have a chart, much similar to the ne my mom and sister used with my nephews where everytime she goes to the potty she gets to pick a sticker to put on her chart. So far we have had a day full of stickers and a DRY pull up! Maybe just maybe she will be out of diapers by the time she is 2!

I had to post this picture becuase I think that it's hilarious that everytime she sits on the potty she wants a book. I liked to eat hot dogs while I was on the potty (don't ask) and one of my nephews liked banana popsicles......I guess Anna-Grace will just read!! LOL

No comments: